Weruva Cats in the Kitchen 1 if by Land, 2 if by Sea
Amazing

Weruva Cats in the Kitchen 1 if by Land, 2 if by Sea Reviews

Ranked #203 out of 273 in Pet Products

August 27, 2016

My cat usually isn't fussy with any kind of wet food but this flavor he didn't like, I'm not sure why. Personally, I like how soupy it is because it allows for my cat to get his water intake that he needs. But all in all, Weruva is a good brand.

December 10, 2015

I gave this to my step-cat. She didn't feel anything for it. Even the rats didn't seem partial to it. I didn't really either because Weruva has a bad habit of putting tuna in all their recipes.

"Most fish contain trace amounts of mercury, and the higher up on the food chain a fish is, the more mercury is accumulated in the fish. Tuna is relatively high on the food chain and therefore contains higher amounts of mercury than other fish, leading to an increased risk of mercury poisoning."

Is your cat likely to get mercury poisoning? No but I still don't trust it, or it's high levels of unsaturated fats. Sounds more to me that they tried to put a cheap ingredient in all their foods to fill the pouches. Also the packaging of all their products are either boring or hideous. This ones just hideous.