Western Family Clumping Cat Litter Reviews

Ranked #257 out of 270 in Pet Products

October 05, 2016

This is the best cat litter I have found to control smell I have 10 cats & this is the best litter I have used. Every other clumping litter turns into clay makes a big mess on your scooper & in litter box. I dont go thru a lot of litter like I have with other brands this is the only brand I will use.

September 23, 2016

Yuck. I don't like this. I am always up for trying value brands as I am quite pleased with most of them

It takes a long time for the clump to dry; as I like to scoop @ 3 times a day.. I live in a small apartment so if there is poop, it is always scooped but it doesn't harden fast enough either.
The clay turns into like a mud pit too.

I wouldn't buy this again.

June 04, 2014

Skip this stuff and buy the brand name! Its super dusty, not very effective at controlling odor and I found time and time again the clumps broke when you cleaned the box. The urine smell lingered even when the box was cleaned. I poured the last of the new litter into the kitty box and attempted to blend in the new litter with brand name but the lingering smell continued enough that I dumped the entire box and refilled it with brand name litter only. Never again.. and I only have one cat.