western family diapers Reviews

Ranked #59 out of 504 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

June 11, 2016

I got these on a wim, short on budget and they were on sale. I'm always so iffy when trying new products like diapers, because you never know what youre going to get! I was pleasantly surprised. Cute design, and they were nice and light and comfy. They work well for my son, size 5. they don't leak or leave a rash. Flexable, I will buy again. good value

February 18, 2016

These diapers are awful!! We picked them up about a week ago because they were half the price as Pampers, for the same amt of diapers - but they were LESS than half the quality!!

We used 3 and every time pee leaked down my daughters leg and in her pants after only ONE pee!!

These diapers are rough feeling and very thin. We ran out and bought Pampers and haven't had any leakage problems at all since.

I'm just not sure what to do with the rest of the box...my BF lost the receipt and I wouldn't wish these upon my worst enemy so I won't be passing them along to friends.

March 25, 2014

These diapers are terrible. They feel stiff, plastic-like, and gave my baby a rash. I used one diaper and gave the rest to a friend who also hated them. Would not purchase again.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products