Wet 'n Wild Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana

Wet 'n Wild Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana Reviews

Ranked #41 out of 307 in Bronzer

March 14, 2017

Le format de la poudre est idéal, les teintes sont parfaites et la dose de brillance est On Point. Le seul petit défaut, il camoufle pas incroyablement bien, mais c'est un super accompagnateur pour un fond de teint assez camouflant

March 01, 2017

I really liked this product because it is a great highlighter even though it's labelled as a "bronzer". Great for the summertime for a hint of color!!

November 13, 2016

This probably shouldn't be labelled as a bronzer, but it is a great product. Smells like coconuts and beach, has really fine shimmer that I love to dust all over as a finishing powder. Really affordable if you're itching towards buying a more pricey finishing powder (Hourglass) and you want to try it out!

March 28, 2016

This product is labelled as a bronzer, but I don't know that there is any person on this planet who is pale enough to get a bronzed look from it. Reserve your cabana is a very pale shade of pressed powder bronzer which I use as a finishing powder to give myself a youthful glow. The product smells really nice (like hawaiian tropic sunscreen) and it has SPF to protect your skin! I use it all over my face to even out my makeup and make it look as if I descended from the heavens.