• wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Collection in Comfort Zone
  • wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Collection in Comfort Zone

wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Collection in Comfort Zone Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 1113 in Eye Shadow

November 30, 2016

I absolutely love this little eyeshadow palette! For less than $5, it is incredible and you can not go wrong! All eight colours are pigmented and blendable. You can do so many different looks with this palette, natural or more dramatic!

October 05, 2016

The pigmentation is great! All the colors are so pigmented and the color payoff is amazing even without any primer! The eyeshadows are so smooth,silky and creamy.The only downside is that they do have a little bit of fallout and they can kick some powder around the compact of the palette.All the colors are so easy to blend.The dark colors need more work obviously but they blend so beautifully and you will get amazing results!

September 21, 2016

I fell in love instantly with this palette and I know that I'm not alone and this is one of Wet n Wild's most popular palettes. The colors go perfectly together. You can choose one side for a subtle look or another side for a more daring look. The colors last all day, I never need a touch up. I get many compliments when I wear these shadows. I even go as far as pulling it out of my purse and showing the person who complimented me and telling them that it's super affordable. Buy this palette, you'll love it too!

September 09, 2016

I absolutely love this palette! The left side is perfect year-round and I am excited to try out some of the green shades for fall! I have tried some of the higher-end palettes, including Urban Decay's Naked palette, and I must say the quality of this is on par but for a fraction of the price. Beautiful shimmer, high degree of pigmentation, and blendable. I wish there were matte shades included for transition shades but they can be easily supplemented.

June 27, 2016

Definitely a great, great product for the price. Beautiful transition colours, lid co,ours and crease colours. The duo Chrome is a great feature. The only downside to this product is there's a bit of fall out, but nothing a quick flick of my brush or tap on top of the palette can't fix!

June 08, 2016

I love this pallet it is one of my favorites. Love the duo chrome color. The only thing that I wished that it had was that it had a matte crease color. Now if Wet N Wild would only come out with a really good matte pallet I would be super happy.

January 17, 2016

Beautiful pallet. Really unusual colors and those duo chrome shades are crazy cool. Nice blendable and lasting.

January 17, 2016

I love these eyeshadow palettes. They are very affordable, lasts long, and the pigments are pretty good. You cannot go wrong!

November 12, 2015

I love the colours! I use this pallet everyday and it is perfect for everyday or more dramatic looks!

June 08, 2015

Even though I prefer the browns and never really use the green side, it is worth the money at only $5. The brown looks great and the greens are nice to have in your collection. Great quality, pigmentation and wear.