• Wet n Wild Coverall Concealer
  • Wet n Wild Coverall Concealer

Wet n Wild Coverall Concealer Reviews

Ranked #274 out of 389 in Concealer

May 17, 2016

I ove it! Light weight feel and didn't clog my pores. Gives a natural look with all the coverage you would want in a concealer. Blends beautifully with other brands and shades.

August 17, 2014

REALLY GOOD concealer of the price
Definitely does coverall ;) literally
highly recommend
i don't like that it smells kind of minty but i get passed it because of how good it is

March 15, 2013

I really like this one as it also hides any darkness under your eyes during that time of the month!

January 19, 2013

good price . you might check walgreens they have it there or any other store . very good quality and works very well .

January 05, 2012

I think this works very well as an under eye concealer for someone with older skin (I'm 41). I don't like it as a blemish concealer because it's creamy & rubs off too easily. But since I almost never rub under my eyes, it stays put there and doesn't make my skin look older like a lot of other concealers.

December 28, 2009

I would HIGHLY recommend this product. I have tried many other products similar that are more than ten times more expensive and nothing is better than this. I have a birthmark on my face (portwine stain) and nothing covers it better than this concealer. Absolutely love it!

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?