Wet 'N Wild Lip Gloss

Wet 'N Wild Lip Gloss Reviews

Ranked #310 out of 655 in Lip Gloss

March 21, 2016

Out of all the lip glosses I've tried my favorite lip glosses are the cheap 99 cent Wet 'N Wild ones! They have the best shimmery wet look finish and last longer than other brands I have purchased. I actually get compliments all the time on my Wet 'N Wild lip gloss colors. They're inexpensive enough to buy one of every color to have in your makeup collection.

February 05, 2016

I love wet n wild. Its affordable and nice on my lips. The colors are nice and it applys smoothly

May 05, 2015

Can't beat the price, been using strawberry ice for years

October 25, 2014

I loved the shine it brought to my lips. It it tasted great and my partner loves it!

August 13, 2014

Love the Lip glosses that Wet N' Wild has.. simply because they are NOT STICKY! I would totally recommend!

August 12, 2014

Wet 'N wild has soem great product at a low price! Lip glosses are my go to when going out so i recommend this to all!

June 10, 2014

I pair this with my RIMMEL mascara and I am out the door.Not sticky,no nasty chemical taste and great color.

September 20, 2013

I liked how smooth this lipgloss went on my lips. The lasting power isnt as strong as some other varieties I have tried but a quick application does the trick. Wet 'N Wild offers a lot of beautiful colors at an affordable price so this is one of my few go-to's. :)

September 14, 2012

I really love this product, it looks amazing and it gives off the best pretty pink lip color.

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic