Wet N Wild Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #735 out of 1020 in Lipstick

October 08, 2016

Bought a lipstick at Dollarama yesterday , pretty colour and super cheap! I wasn't expecting much, but I was pleasantly surprised by the texture, pigment, and last if this lipstick. It felt lightweight yet moisturizing and didn't even feel like I was wearing any. When I looked in the mirror to reapply, I realized i didn't have to as the colour was still on. I will be going back today to try buy more colours to try!

April 26, 2016

the lipsticks in wet n wild are very affordable, yet they are extremely able to stain the lips. i have the shades pink and purple. the only issue is that the lids of the lipsticks tend to come off very easily, resulting in purse stains.

March 10, 2016

I love the Mega last lipsticks! They last literally all day on my lips! And you don't need to do any extra steps! And they don't even dry out my lips in the slightest! Wish they had more colours because only 2$ a lipstick I would buy them all!

February 11, 2016

Although these are so cheap, they have amazing pigmentation and are very creamy to apply. They don't necessarily last long but they look and feel great. There also is appy great selection of colours as well.

February 11, 2016

so creamy and buttery. lasting power is good. one of my favourite drug store brands for lipsticks. keeps lips hydrated. and very good colour selection.

October 26, 2015

I'm surprised how much I like the Wet N Wild lipstick considering how low in price it is. I have C515D and C539A and I like them both the colors are nice, they glide on smoothly don't settle in creases. The color doesn't stay on long - it goes on bright and then eventually throughout the day you get a stain left but with that said it doesn't bother me. Just an overall good lipstick - a good price point if you are looking to try out some different colors.

August 25, 2015

Very cheap and great for price! butttt you will have to reapply ALOT doesnt last long at all....

June 16, 2015

These lip sticks are really great for the color selection you get and you can't beat the price! I just add a little gloss on top, and I'm good to go. Or if you just want a matte look, they seem to last a very long time!

June 09, 2015

I buy this at my local Dollar Store all the time for only $1.25 it come in many different shades my favorite shade is C501C it is my favorite lipstick to wear during the day or to my job because it is not to bright and just gives my lips a nice shine and glow. Perfect for when I don't want to look more natural. I definitely will buy #WetNWildLipstick again and again.

1.5/5

June 09, 2015

They have really pretty colors. But the matte are extremely drying and crack super fast. The colors are not at all true to what they look like. The regular finish lipsticks are way to creamy and just don't stay put at all. Was not impressed at all