Wet N Wild Liquid Eyeliner in Emerald Green Reviews

Ranked #581 out of 776 in Eye Liner

July 12, 2016

this might just be my opinion but I don't thin its worth the struggle . It is a very difficult application process and comes off dry and crooked . It rubs off from sweat and average movement but then is a struggle even with makeup wipes to get off at the end of the day. The color looks and appears well but is it really worth the struggle?

August 18, 2014

This is a horrible eyeliner. The eyeliner wand is made out of some sort of plastic and is hard to work around my eyes. Mascara is extremely runny and smudged ALL over my eyes when I blinked. Horrible, horrible mascara and I would not recommend this to anyone, ever.

February 18, 2014

This product is amazing! The emerald color green was bright and looked great overall. The eyeliner was also easy to apply. I would highly recommend this product to others.

February 17, 2014

Stays wet and makes your top eyelid stick and gets all over the place.

May 10, 2013

I love the color most because it matches my eye color and makes them more noticeable. What I also love about this is that it stays on for a very long time. (if you want to remove it, I often use Vaseline or make-up remover).It is usually in the $2-3 range so you really can't beat it.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml