Wet N Wild Lust Palette

Wet N Wild Lust Palette Reviews

Ranked #849 out of 1113 in Eye Shadow

January 07, 2015

This is an awesome product for the price. Very good colors with pigmentation. Many colors are comparable to mac eyeshadows. The color payoff is very good for the price. This is one of my go to palettes with nice colors for everyday wear also. The applicator it comes with is total crap. I use either my fingers or brush for a more polished look ! For a drugstore product which is only few bucks, this is a very good eye palette esp for people who want a budget friendly palette!

December 08, 2014

Stays on & lasts - not faded by end of day

September 10, 2011

After hearing all of the hype about Wet 'n Wild's color icon palettes, I had to try a few out.
I LOVE THEM!
Some people complain that they're the chalkiest eyeshadows they've ever used. Personally, I do agree that they're a little chalky. However, they're VERY pigmented, and glide on like a dream. You get 3 shimmery shadows, and 3 matte shadows that all coordinate beautifully. I definetely recommend trying some of wet 'n wild's eyeshadows out. Especially for the price, you can't go wrong. I promise you won't be diappointed.