Wet N Wild Mega Length Waterproof Mascara

Wet N Wild Mega Length Waterproof Mascara Reviews

Ranked #414 out of 775 in Mascara

June 27, 2016

This mascara is waterproof and is cruelty free. It curls my lashes and doesn't clump together. It lasts all day and looks beautiful. The only downside is that it is waterproof, which isn't good for using on your lashes everyday. The packing is slim and good for travel.

January 04, 2016

This is by far the best mascara I have ever used it is 110% waterproof and lasts! However it does not help to make lashes look a ton longer like some other do.

1.5/5

August 15, 2014

the formula leaves alot to be desired. the brush is on the verge ofbeing dangerous! everytime i've used this over the last 3 months, its ended with me getting caught in the eye with the bristles and this last time, i've decided to draw the line. it hurt so bad and i couldn't help but warn others of it

August 08, 2014

I loved what this mascara did for my lashes. I don't have much with my natural lashes. This really made them stand out. It was easy to apply and there was no build up on the wand when I put it back into the tube.

I did however find the wand a little awkward, but I am not an avid user of Mascara so it could have been user error.

Overall I was super happy and would totally recommend this to anything who wants a good quality mascara for a good price.