wet 'n wild mega liner black
Good

wet 'n wild mega liner black Reviews

Ranked #87 out of 776 in Eye Liner

June 09, 2016

This is my go to liner! Bold, Black of black, and lasts all day! Its very cheap and better than most expensive eye liners. I highly recommend this. Worth every cent!

May 20, 2016

I am an avid eyeliner user and have tried so many different brands and types that I lost count. I consistently go back to this eyeliner and prefer it over a lot of more expensive brands. I have had problems with the eyeliner formula cracking or being look light or just being poor quality. I have also had a problem with the eyeliner wants with them being too dry, stiff, loose or just hard to get that perfect line with. This eyeliner is amazing enough that it eliminates both of those problems. The formula is the best I have used, it glides on amazingly and lasts all day ( waterproof is available too). The wand has underwent two transitions and I loved them both. Initially it was a skinny brush then it was a soft, foam like tip that is definitely an improvement. Best bang for your buck!

May 09, 2016

Wet and Wild mega liner is great, smooth glide on motion. I always use this product for almost 10 years and wont switch. I have tried others in the past which made my eyes water and sting. but not this one. its great!

January 06, 2016

I have been using this eyeliner for about 5 years and it is definitely my fave! the price is very affordable and the result is amazing. So glad I came across it!

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS