Wet N Wild Mega Plump Mascara Reviews

Ranked #649 out of 773 in Mascara

March 15, 2016

I bought this mascara because the price was decent. When I went to use it it was almost like it was dried out and didn't work at all. I will not buy this again.

August 15, 2014

I was not satisfied with this product, the price was cheap and so was the brush, I think the problem with this product is the brush that it comes with because it did not apply great and gave no plumping action. It is can be an okay mascara if you use an a better mascara brush that you may have on hand. I do not recommend it.

July 13, 2014

I bought this in a pinch and hate it. It doesn't clump but it flakes off and I hate it.

June 14, 2014

Amazing product,plumps,thickens and makes my lashes so long and full. Very good price also.

June 02, 2013

when i started wearing makeup, i didnt want to spend tons of money... While the models and celebreties on the $20 mascaras beconed to me, i decided to save my cash and instead by the $5 clearance mascara from wet n wild. for what its worth, its amazing.... it does clump a bit after a while and you have to clean it on the sides of the bottle to get it to come off, but for five dollars, its worth every penny. I get really nice, thick, long lasheswith just 2 strokes, i got an effect as good as the brand name kinds.

September 07, 2011

I was looking for a inexpensive plumping mascara to give me a dramatic look since I suck at applying false eyelashes. This mascara works well. It claims to give you up to 5x the volume of your natural lash but I would not go as far as to stand behind that claim. It does add a good amount of volume but I apply about 3-4 coats to get the look i want. I would recommend it!! Great price & good results :)