• Wet N Wild Mega Shield Lip Color SPF 15
  • Wet N Wild Mega Shield Lip Color SPF 15

Wet N Wild Mega Shield Lip Color SPF 15 Reviews

Ranked #748 out of 1019 in Lipstick

July 29, 2014

Going along with my review on the Smoky Nude eyeshadow from Physician's Formula, I was also on the lookout for a more subtle lip color. Since I'm a cheapskate, I went for Wet N' Wild, and knowing that their colors sometimes go on lighter than appearances suggest, I tried their Megashield Lip Color in the shade called "Ring Around The Rosy," which is sort of a tan-pink color and isn't incredibly dark. Don't let the image fool you either - as the name suggests, it's a rosy color and not brown.

To my surprise, it did go on exactly how it should have rather than lighter. It goes on smooth and resulted in a tint that was only slightly darker than my natural lip color, which is what I was kind of looking for. But I think for a lighter color, I'd go with Peachy Keen or Bare-ly Legal instead, and since the price is reasonable (but probably expensive by Wet N' Wild standards), I may buy one or both of these shades in the future.

Overall, I'd say this is a really nice product. My only complaint is having to reapply it every couple hours, but to be fair, I kind of expect that with Wet N' Wild lip products. So as long as you have no issues with putting it on repeatedly, it's very worth the price.

October 30, 2013

My favorite color is Pink Cham-pagne they have lots of different colors and lots to choose from,

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml