wet n wild MegaLast Lip Colour Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 1084 in Lipstick

This 4-hour, longwearing lip color leaves a semi-matte cream finish in one stroke. Glides on easily with rich, velvety color that doesn’t cake, feather, or bleed. Made with hydrating skin-care

January 30, 2017

This lipstick is super affordable, it lasts pretty long and comes in so many colours! I often purchase these in various colours to try them out before I purchase a more expensive one in that same colour. I do find that these dry my lips after a while though.

January 10, 2017

Love this brand, it is a very affordable lipstick, love the texture of the lipstick - it is not sticky. And it comes in many different colors. You will not regret it at this price!

January 10, 2017

What a great price with such great pigment! The colour is amazing. I only own Sugar Plum Fairy but it seems to be very consistent in colour, not patchy and not at all drying.

October 18, 2016

This is probably the most inexpensive lipstick around and it is very great looking and it lasts pretty long. It comes in a vast array of colours to suit anybody and it moisturized your lips. I just carry mine around in my purse and apply as needed. Which is not too often. It's great product for such a low price.

August 09, 2016

These are probably my favorite drugstore lipsticks. They are affordable and they glide on so easy and smooth. Even though they are a matte lipstick, they are super hydrating and with the right lipliner they can last for a pretty long time.

August 06, 2016

The thing I like the most about this product was how affordable it was. When I first saw it in overlooked it but I began to see it frequently by bloggers and decided to give it a try.. I love finding dupes and more ways to save

April 08, 2016

I been using wet n wild since the 80s this was one of favorite lipsticks and still is my shade is purple pink they lipstick pigment is great and last a long time the colour pops and it also adds mosture to your lips and some.gloss love it and totally recommend it !

April 08, 2016

wet n wild products are very offordable...recently i bought lipsticksin 5 different colors..tthe quality is very good....i recommend these lipsticks its last long..

April 07, 2016

Yaaas these lipsticks are amazing! They really last a long time on my lips and have great pigmentation! You can get these for around $3 at Walmart or Superstore which is an awesome price for the quality! They have a great colour section as well. I personally love the shade 902C Bare it All which is a known dupe for MAC's Velvet Teddy! I will definitely continue to purchase other shades in this line!

April 06, 2016

I love this lipstick and the low price is bonus! My fave is "Mauve Outta Here" but I have many tubes in several colours. The Wet N Wild Megalast Lipstick is not sticky or dry and it stays put for several hours. That being said, I have a warning about this lipstick tube's top. It has a nasty habit of NOT staying on when closed. I know from experience this is a bad situation when the top comes off and your lipstick runs loose in your purse!