Wet N Wild Megalast Salon Nail Polish Reviews

Ranked #673 out of 1411 in Nail Polish

March 23, 2016

Despite the very low price that makes them extremely attractive, they chip after 2 days although I put 3 coats on with top coat. Definitely won't buy them again!

March 23, 2016

I'm on a strict budget and can't afford to spend much on nail polish. Plus I'm just frugal by nature! I purchased the Wet n Wild Megalast Nail Polish in 2% Milk. I absolutely love this color! It goes on as a sheer nude pink and looks fantastic! It gives your nails that softly polished look and the color lasts. I found that my polish didn't chip all week. The price is fantastic, definitely in my budget. I would absolutely recommend this product!

March 17, 2015

I love colors they have and new improved brush. It actually helps to create salon quality manicure at home.

February 09, 2015

Wet N Wild polishes have been at my favorite big box store and the Dollar Stores for a while now. They are so much cheaper than most, but I find that I do have to put on 2-3 coats. Some of the colors I've bought started chipping by the 2nd day.

August 25, 2014

First of all, I really like these polishes. Second, the price! About $3.00!

I love the wider brush, it really helps to apply the polish evenly. The colour range is beautiful and the coverage is really nice. About 2 coats. Does not chip easily for me.