Wet N Wild Megaliner Liquid Eyeliner in Turquoise

Wet N Wild Megaliner Liquid Eyeliner in Turquoise Reviews

Ranked #692 out of 776 in Eye Liner

Fast drying, smudge-proof color. Glides on smooth. Create a thin line for a subtle look or thick line for more drama. Brush applicator. Be the girl with the eyes. Create dramatic eye emphasis in a single stroke. This long-wearing, quick drying formula applies smoothly and evenly for instantly bigger and bolder eyes. Not tested on animals. Made in China.

September 06, 2012

Not a fan of Wet "n" Wild liquid eyeliners. Smudges easy and takes long to dry

August 22, 2012

absolutely love this product , will buy again

March 26, 2011

I just recently purchased this because I have tried other Wet 'n' Wild products which turned out to be some of my favourites, so I wanted to give this a try. You get 0.12 fl. oz./ 3.5mL of a products and in comes in a very sleek and small container. The handle is the perfect size, it's long enough to allow for a good grip and precise application. The price is affordable at approximately $4.

I really love the tiny brush applicator. You get a lot of the product out without needing to dip the brush in the container more than once. Because the brush is tapered, you can create very thin lines which is ideal for those with smaller eyes. Having said that, you can also create bolder lines by putting the brush on it's side. It comes in a variety of colours so you can really have fun experimenting and creating new looks with these liners.

However, the liquid liner is somewhat watery and a little goes a long way with this product. It claims to be fast-drying and smudgeproof. It dries really quickly and has a matte finish. It does, however, still smudge. Also, because it's watery, it sometimes runs down to my lashes before it dries if I apply a little to much. It's long-lasting but since this liner is not waterproof, the liner fades once my eyelids get oily. If you really want it to last all day, then consider buying the waterproof one.

If I am to repurchase, I might consider buying the waterproof one but I'm not too sure if they have those in colours other than black. The price is great and the packaging is great but I would consider this liner as average since the formula is a little too watery.

September 01, 2008

I love this, it's a great cheaper version of the MAC eyeliner I can't afford- this was only $3 at Kmart, Woo-Hoo!! (only the MAC Aqualine Liquidlast version is waterproof and this one isn't) This goes on smoothly and cleans up with a wet sponge/q-tip. It's a beautiful *bright* color and makes eyes pop! I bought extras for my sister and friends, I recommend it for everyone :-)