Good

Wet N Wild Nail Polish Reviews

Ranked #764 out of 1411 in Nail Polish

March 04, 2016

Wet n' wild nail polish is definitely my go to nail polish brand! The color is true to color as in the color the bottle is the actual color of the first coat you paint on your nail! I also enjoy this polish because it dries very quickly! I don't got time for that waiting game. Lastly, this polish is affordable! It's not outrageously priced just for a bottle of nail polish! Oh ya, this polish doesn't chip away as easily as other nail polishes!

February 09, 2016

Great price and I like the colours I tend to go usually for orange and green, but I like their blue.

March 02, 2015

I love this nail polish. It comes in so many different colors and it stays on for a long time!

November 22, 2014

Inexpensive, but works great. It lasted up until two weeks with the topcoat from the same brand. I think it works just as well, if not better, than the higher-end nail polishes. The quality is great and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking for good quality eail polish at a low price.

October 29, 2014

I love this companys nail polish. Is not to thick so the nails don't take forever to dry.

April 19, 2014

wet n wild nail polish is very inexpensive, but to my surprise it is very good quality. I can go up to two weeks without it chipping. They offer many different colors. It is thick but goes on easily.

October 27, 2013

The nail polish is too watery and does not stick on your nails. I tried putting it in the refrigerate to make it less watery, I left it in there for 5 days and it still didn't work.

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

jessiekohut has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Do you put your false eyelashes on first or last?

jessiekohut has started a new forum topic
Foundation