Wet n Wild Setting Spray Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 49 in Setting Spray

December 02, 2016

I had purchased this as an attempt to save a bit of money and after the first use i hated it, it left my skin feeling itchy and all i wanted to do was scratch my face the whole day, definitely not worth it

October 26, 2016

This is both and effective and affordable setting spray that you can find at Walmart/the Drugstore. It definiately makes my makeup last longer however it does smell like alcohol which I don't like. It doesn't offer any sun protection and I find it leaves my skin with a dewy finish. I would recommend this if you're looking for an affordable setting spray.

September 30, 2016

It was on sale so I gave it a try, but am sad to report it did nothing for keeping my makeup in place during the hot days of summer like my MAC one does.

August 25, 2016

I bought the Wet N Wild Setting Spray and I Love it. I have used others in the past but am now stuck on this one. The price was so good I bought 3. I love the fresh feeling on my face and neck but mostly love how it sets my make up. It does not streak down your face so use as much as you wish. I only wish they made the setting sprays in bigger bottles but totally understand making it compact so it can go everywhere with you like mine does. I have one in my purse, In my Van and one in my bathroom. I do not only use it to set my make up but to give my face that fresh feel and trust me ladies keeping the skin moisturized is very important as you age with or without make up.

August 15, 2016

I used to have normal skin until this year, and I'm now battling oily skin. All summer, I've been struggling to find a product or method to keep my face intact all day. It's been a struggle, as I've used primer, setting powder, oil-free foundation, and another setting spray (one by NYX which did absolutely nothing for me but make my face look cakey). I was ready to give up until I found this product. Wet N Wild Photofocus setting spray is my now holy grail, go-to, everyday essential in my makeup routine. My face can now last through an entire 9 hour shift at work with a broken AC with minimal wear and tear. I don't know how I lived without it in the past! I had read that it was a great dupe for the Urban Decay setting sprays but I didn't think it would actually make such a noticeable difference in longevity of my makeup. It's also really inexpensive! I got it for just under $7 CAD at my local Walmart. Finding it was a pain in the butt though because Walmart has really downsized their Wet N Wild section. One of my Walmarts stopped carrying the brand altogether, and so have other drugstores in my area. The only flaw with this product is the smell. I don't even know how to describe it. It's just really bad.. It goes away when the product dries but just don't breathe it in while applying. Considering how hard it was to find this product, I kind of want to go back and by a few more just in case this product becomes more of a unicorn to find in the future!

June 14, 2016

This setting spray is the best at the drugstore. It has a fine mist instead of those awful squirty sprays and it dries down very fast. This really prolonged my makeup and made everything look seamless and flawless. It soaks up powdery finishes without staying too dewy. I really love this product and the price cannot be beat!

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted