Wet 'N Wild Walking On Eggshells
Good

Wet 'N Wild Walking On Eggshells Reviews

Ranked #858 out of 1111 in Eye Shadow

Wet n Wild Coloricon Eye Shadow Trio Walking on Eggshell beautifully enhances any eye color .Wet n Wild Coloricon Eye Shadow is a all day crease resistant color

October 25, 2016

Cheapest eyeshadow in the store but you cannot tell. It is really good quality, lasts long and really neat because it tells you where to apply, great for beginners who do not quite know how to shadow and highlight. I would recommend this to anyone. It is a really great productB

October 25, 2016

Amazing and affordable eyeshadow. The quality and pigmentation of these eyeshadows is so impressive for how cheap this is! I bought this at Walmart. The packaging is cheap but who cares for $5!! Would highly recommend! I plan on checking out other Wet N Wild eyeshadows based on this product!

February 11, 2016

This is a great everyday shadow palette. Not only is it an absolute steal at under 4.00 at Wal-Mart, but the quality holds up to major brands. The colours work well against fair skin, and are a natural shimmer that pulls warm rather than oxidizing to a gray, muddy colour. I prefer to mix the pink and "cream" colours together on the lid and use the light brown in the crease for everyday wear. For night, I usually add a darker brown in the outer corners to create a smoky eye. I think this palette specifically holds up to MAC shades. I have tried some other palettes in the line and still prefer the quality of this one the best. I prefer to apply it with a "pencil" brush and a "smuding/blending" brush, but it comes with an applicator that works fairly well for pressing the brown onto the lid as well. This palette lasts forever, I probably only buy one once ever year and a half. I even hoard this one and buy an extra when I see it because it sells out so often at my local Wal-Mart.

March 28, 2011

This trio consists of a creamy white, a pink and a hazelnut shadow. The first goes under the brow, the second over the entire eyelid and the last one, on the outer corner. These eyeshadows are slightly iridescent and reflect light. Ideals for a natural look, at the office or at home!