Wet N Wild  Wild Shine Nail Color

Wet N Wild Wild Shine Nail Color Reviews

Ranked #651 out of 1457 in Nail Polish

February 13, 2017

I like the price and the colours that this nail polish comes in, however I find that overtime I open the bottle the applicator falls apart, making it very difficult to apply the polish. I will not be buying any more of these.

August 09, 2016

I loved the different colors that this line off nail polish carry.The colors are vibrant, colorful and fun. I love that it was free from Toluene, Formaldehyde & Phthalate. They have great pigmentation also. Since its a regular nail polish its not expected to last long. I didn't like the brush the bristle are too stiff and hard.

March 13, 2016

I mainly decided to give this a try due to the price and cute colours. It was a bit thick and goopy to apply (mainly in the second coat) but eventually it went on. It's day 3 and with lots of business as a mom, the tips are beginning to wear a bit, but still in decent wearable condition. Can't complain for the price and will likely buy again because I can't get enough of the cute colours!

August 25, 2015

This nail polish is great for its price but it chips cracks and is a waste of time...

May 19, 2015

This is a great polish. It comes in tons of beautiful colors and has a high gloss finish. It stays on a long time and for two dollors a bottle you can't go wrong.