Wet 'n Wild Wild Shine Nail Colour in Red Red (414A)
Good

Wet 'n Wild Wild Shine Nail Colour in Red Red (414A) Reviews

Ranked #577 out of 1411 in Nail Polish

July 15, 2015

I love wet and wild brand so when i saw these i had to buy them. The price os fantastic and i bought two colours that were so pretty. Although the colour was nice i dont think i will purchase these again. Both the polishes i got when i went to open them the top broke away from the brush portion so it was hard for me to try and actually paint my nails. I jad to hot glue the pieces together which was just a mess in order to paint my nails. So although the price is great...i dont think i will buy these again.

June 07, 2015

I found this polish at my local Walmart and it was under $3. It is a true red color that I found I only need one coat to achieve the look I wanted on my toes. I am usually apprehensive about red polishes because they either look like a tomato or blood, this was a great color.

May 28, 2015

I really like this colour. It is fun, but in a toned down way that can still be worn to work and such.
The colour is rich and I usually just use one coat - no top coat needed because it is so shiny itself.
Plus, I picked this up for like 2 bucks which you can't beat.
But I have to say, it is more of a pink red than a red red.