Wet N Wild Wild Shine Nail Polish Reviews

Ranked #1045 out of 1411 in Nail Polish

Just like that favorite top in your wardrobe, it's always better to have it in more than one color. With a wide range of trendsetting shades from rich crèmes to bold metallics to vibrant effects, you can find all your favorites and add new ones to your collection. Applies quickly and easily leaving a brilliant, super-shiny finish. Formaldehyde, toluene, and phthalate free. For more information, please visit http://wnwbeauty.com.

Average Price:  $.99

March 21, 2016

Good value for the price. Color choice not very impressive and a bit slow to dry. The colors really pop, one coat is enough if used as a base color. Good product to create decals with.

March 02, 2016

This is a really good nail polish,it goes on smoothly, dries fairly quickly and gives my nails a nice shine.wet n'wild comes in many colors and is very good quality ,it doesn't chip or fade and it probably last for a good 7 days or so.This is a product that I will continue to buy and I recommend that everyone try this brand .

May 07, 2015

This brand of nail polish is a good quality that I buy at the dollar stores. It does dry quick and comes in beautiful colors. I do find that some of the colors don't stay on as long as others.

May 07, 2015

I love the way this polish goes on, very smooth!! When dry it gives a really nice shine! I bought Dreamy Poppy!! Great color!

March 17, 2015

Very nice nail polish. So many amazing shades and colors to choose from!! Dry pretty fast and last.

January 05, 2015

Love the new Wet N Wild Wild Shine Nail Color packaging and array of colour, texture and effects formula. Anything from creams, metallic to glitters and also has a high-shine finish. It glides on effortlessly and provides true opaque colour in a few easy swipes/ coats. Its unique brush covers the entire nail in a few strokes and dries within minutes to have you out the door in no time.

September 24, 2013

I bought this at Walmart because it was a really good price. (under $3) It covers nails nice and even. After a few days it started to chip but that is normal for me since my nails tend to take a beating every day due to working with dogs and kids. Also the polish hasn't thickened up on me like more expensive brands I have purchased.

May 30, 2012

I would only recommend this polish because of the price point. Otherwise it doesn't go on smoothly and takes forever to dry. Unless your willing t waste away 30 minutes of your time to dry than I would not suggest buying it. If you do buy it I found the sparkle polish to go on more smoothly and had a nicer overall look than the light pink.

August 15, 2011

It didn't work out that well for me, it was cheap so I bought it. When I tried it i was thinking "No wonder it was cheap!" It took FOREVER for it to dry and it kept running off my nails when i put it on and i already brushed off the access nail polish on the brush to avoid the situation.

July 18, 2011

Wet and wild nail polish has been around since I was a teenager.There are plenty of shades to choose from and the prices you just cant beat.You can find them in most stores.I have never had a problem with them clumping or being hard to apply.A good tip is to keep nail polish in the fridge this helps prevent it from clumping.Also with how responsibly priced these nail polishes are they would be great to pick up many different colors to try the new marble trend its wont break the bank!