What To Expect When You're Expecting Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 996 in Books

0.5/5

January 13, 2017

This book was gifted to me by a friend, and I was excited to read the book that everyone calls "the pregnancy bible."
    Upon starting to read it, I was shocked that this book is so popular.
    I found it to be preachy, and full of scare tactics. It made it seem like anything I do, and everything I do is wrong and will only end up hurting the baby.
    I tried to read more of the book, but unfortunately the tone and the information in the book did little to inform me, and mostly just terrified me.
    I didn't finish it, and I wouldn't recommend it either. There are better pregnancy books out there!

October 30, 2016

Bon livre pour les maman à mon avis. Pour les nouvelles maman aussi d'ailleur ou qui pense avoir un enfant. J'aime beaucoup le concept du livre,un bon outil pour la maison.

October 30, 2016

Loved this book for all three of my pregnancies. Especially my first. It is an exciting book that will walk you through each week and it let's you know what is normal and what is not normal. I looked up everything in my pregnancy with this book and it ease many of my worries. It really does answer all the questions you would ever asks and makes the pregnancy all the more exciting. This is a exceptional gift for any expecting mom. Like a pregnancy bible.

October 30, 2016

This is like the bible of all pregnancy books. I read it when I was expecting and it covers everyting you could possibly need to know on a month to month basis. It is thorough and the graphics are great. It gets you prepared for the birth and covers that welll too. A definitive must read for every expecting mother and father.

October 30, 2016

I read this everyday of my pregnancy which was before we had internet so it was a great resource. I read it into my son's and daughter's first few months as well. The best pregnancy book in my opinion.

October 04, 2016

Loved reading this when I was expecting. It is great especially for first time moms. I was excited to reach each stage of what my body was going through during my pregnancy journey

October 04, 2016

its a pretty good book but practice is the best way to learn. It does give you good tips on things my mother taught me. Lots of good tibits on how to keep a scheduie and how to make this the most enjoyable experience

September 16, 2016

That was my bible , its pretty good book. Its written well and explains a lot. Great for the first child , i like questions in it. I have the other part two, from 1 to 12 months and its nice, even with my 2 baby i would look up something on a regular basis. Its nice to have

September 16, 2016

Very informative and a must have for all new moms to be. The chapters are easy to read and provide and ton of information. All information is up to date.

June 26, 2016

There was a point in my life that I wanted children and I thought I was pregnant but for now that's on hold. My husband bought this book because of the massive information it provides and how useful it is for new moms or moms that may be more of an insight. If you are a new mom, this might be helpful for you.