Wheat Thins Multigrain Crackers

Wheat Thins Multigrain Crackers Reviews

Ranked #959 out of 2312 in Grocery

October 12, 2016

These are my go to crackers to use with vegetable/bean dips! Unlike many other crackers they are sturdy enough to handle a thicker dip like hummus without breaking. I love how they are bite sized so you can portion control easily. My only complaint is that unlike the original wheat thins, these multigrain crackers are sometimes slightly overbaked on the outer edges (though never burned!) so they are a bit crunchier. These crackers are often on sale or have a multi-buy deal at my local grocery store. These are my number one buy because they don't contain dairy (I have a severe allergy).

January 02, 2016

These crackers are a great alternative to chips for snacking. It is hard to not eat the entire box! They contain about 90 calories per 11 crackers...and contain whole grains...so all in all, a great snack.

December 01, 2015

I try to eat healthy so when I want a snack I turn to these crackers,they are crispy and the flavor is nice with a little saltiness, satisfies my cravings.

June 13, 2015

wheat thinks multigrains crackers tastes very good , look simple but crispy and very tasty. buy the occasionally my hubby like them too.

June 13, 2015

These crackers are soo good! I like eating them alone and I like eating them with a dip

June 13, 2015

These are delicious! I bring a few for a mid morning snack at work just to get over the last stretch before I can go for my break. They're the perfect little snack and love the little fibre boost. They're great on their own or even better with cream cheese and a little bit of homemade red pepper jelly. Mmmmm! :)

April 12, 2015

Bought these recently after not having them for a long time...why did i stop buying them? I love em....graet by themselves or with any toppings.
My wife said ewww, those look so plain....she now loves them! so wrong. LOL

March 23, 2015

These are the perfect cracker to have with so many different things. You can have them with cheese, bruschetta, hummus, onion dip, salsa and so many other things! I love the crunchy texture and they have the perfect amount of salt.

March 12, 2015

After trying the multigrain version, I don't like any of the other ones. This one tastes the best to me, almost with a bit of sweetness, too. I love it with cheese and ham, or dipped in hummus! Om nom nom! I actually just bought some today.

March 12, 2015

I like this thins. I either eat them on their own or with hummus. I sometimes break them in smaller pieces and put them in the salad, as a substitute for croutons.

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!