Wheat Thins Spinach and Roasted Garlic Crackers
Good

Wheat Thins Spinach and Roasted Garlic Crackers Reviews

Ranked #1753 out of 2312 in Grocery

August 17, 2016

Wheat thins are amazing crackers. I thoroughly enjoy all the flavours
The garlic one is the best though. I stock up on these crackers all the time. My kids love them and so do I.
I enjoy the regular ones and dipping them in hummus. Now that's the best taste ever :)

August 17, 2016

Great quick snack at an affordable price! $2 per box at Walmart. Fantastic flavor! Not too salty. I have them with tzatziki dip and also with caesar salad dressing as dip! So good!

1.5/5

May 18, 2016

Ugh! So disappointed in these! I love wheat thins, I love spinach and I love garlic so I didn't think I could go wrong with these. I was sadly mistaken. They taste horrible! Like decomposing vegetable matter in dirt! A bit harsh I know but so was the aftertaste in my mouth! I can't get anyone to take them off my hands, every reaction is the same as mine. My mother says she's had a box in her cupboard for a month that she can't pawn off on anyone either. Worst $2 I've ever spent! I would not recommend these to anyone and would be very surprised to learn that anyone would give these a great review. I will stick to the original wheat thins as I have no faith or desire to try any other flavors.

May 14, 2016

I like these can really taste the roasted garlic in these I like having them at home while sitting down watching a show or movie on t.v. the rest of my family always eats these as a snack as well

February 25, 2016

I like wheat thins to begin with. I also love anything garlic. So to me this is a win win situation. I finally tried them and I love them they have a great flavor. Just enough garlic flavor so they are not over powering. I don't really taste the spinach part but that is fine.

February 08, 2016

These are my favourite crackers to snack on as a healthy alternative to chips. The flavours are awesome.

February 08, 2016

These are so tasty!
Certainly don't have great breath after though.
Once I open a box of these I struggle to put it down.
If you love garlic definitely try these out!

January 27, 2016

These crackers have a lot of flavor,the spinach and Roasted garlic is so tasty and I love eating these with spinach dip,so yummy ,great for family gatherings

September 15, 2015

I LOVE these crackers. The flavor is subtle and seasoned perfectly. You can eat them with almost anything and I feel much better about eating these instead of chips. I love to pair them with some flavored goat cheese. The price is always right and they are always delicious!

March 20, 2015

The flavours for this were great. I love roasted garlic; put it on anything and I'll probably eat it. But what got me was the texture. The look like they'd be the same texture of traditional Wheat Thins, but they're not. They more...airy, if that makes sense. They're a lighter cracker. I wish they kept the same texture as the original, but with the taste of these ones.