Wheat Thins Sundried Tomato & Basil Crackers Reviews

Ranked #336 out of 1060 in Snacks

August 17, 2016

I am so addicted to Wheat Thins Sundried Tomato & Basil flavor crackers! At two dollars a box it makes for an affordable tasty snack. I eat them on their own, or dipped into caesar salad dressing or tzatziki dip! So good.

May 14, 2016

I love these you can really taste the tomato and basil in these crackers they;re healthy for you they taste so good I love snacking on these while watching t.v.

March 10, 2016

I was happy to see the Sundried Tomato & Basil flavour of wheat thins. I always look for the ones with the most seasoning in the box. The flavour is tangy and savoury and just perfect on its own or with sliced mozzarella cheese!

February 22, 2016

I find these crackers to have to much flavour ! They are to over powering . Not my favorite wheat thins . I think it should be toned down a bit and then they would be great .

July 17, 2015

I ate these with a jalapeno cheese ball that I made. It was delicious with the Wheat Thins. Very tasty.

March 20, 2015

These are so tasty! I'm loving all of the flavour combos that Wheat Thins are putting out. A love the combo of tomato and basil on pretty much anything. Tasty!

March 12, 2015

These are so good! They are crunchy and full of flavour! I have them with hummus! Yummy!

March 09, 2015

These are so delicious they just melt in your mouth. full of flavour and goodness. i eat it with cheese as a snack. super yummy.

March 09, 2015

These are fantastic. They really did a well balance between the sound reed tomato and the basil. I would defiantly get these again!

March 09, 2015

This is my favorite flavor combination from the Wheat Thins brand. The sundried tomato is pronounced and it doesn't taste artificial. They're not too salty and are so crispy, just what a perfect cracker should be like. Great for dips, hor d'ouevres, or just to snack on. Made with whole grains too!