Whiskas Cat Food Meaty Selections

Whiskas Cat Food Meaty Selections Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 271 in Pet Products

August 21, 2016

My cat loves Whiskas dry food. It is a bit pricey but she always eats it all and no waste. We can buy any of the flavours and she will eat all of them.

August 21, 2016

This is excellent if you have cats because it is a good name brand, a little pricey but for me well worth it. They scoop it up pretty fast so i don't have to worry about waste like the no name brands that they just leave in their bowls.

March 21, 2016

My cat is extremely picky, she is 10 years old now and will only eat certain dry cat foods and certain wet cat foods. Whiskas fills both criteria for her in both wet and dry cat foods. We always purchase a bigger bag so that it lasts quite a bit of time and she really enjoys it.

March 21, 2016

As far as "pate" cat foods go this is one of my cats favourites. I go back to it often as she is quite a picky eater. For whatever reason the higher pricer options are not to her taste but the varieties of this definitely are. This doesn't hurt my feelings any because it's quite affordable and has reasonable protein content.

January 25, 2016

This is a must for my cat and I buy it all the time. I made a big mistake on a review I did for Cesar when I mentioned the (plastic container) It has none. I was thinking of these Just thought I'd mention in case someone says Hay theres no plastic container for Cesar Sorry girls.Anyways Whiskas is a name I trust and my cat gets a lot of Whiskas She is a spoiled little girl (as are my outside friens) that I tend to feed. Buy this stuff for your cat and you will be so glad you did. No leftovers here, guaranteed.

January 07, 2016

this brand of cat food is the number #1 in my house , ive always bought it for my cat and hes very healthy. i like how it comes with treats in it aswell so our furr babies have something even when we run out of his fevourite treats. if you own a cat id switch them to this brand they will love you for it!

December 11, 2015

One of the lower-grade cat foods with lots of artificial ingredients, soybean meal, grains/gluten etc. My cats enjoy the flavour but in the future I would purchase higher-grade grain-free cat foods.

September 28, 2015

I buy this cat food on sale all the time and it comes in a big bag. My cat loves the Whiskas Meaty Selections so I have always bought it for her! I feel really good about feeding her Whiskas because they use a lot of natural products in their cat food and I really like that. She is a healthy cat and so active so I think I definitely picked a good cat food for her.