Whiskas Cat Milk Reviews

Ranked #54 out of 57 in Cat Food & Treats

April 24, 2016

When I had two cats, a seven year old silver tabby and a kitten orange tabby, I bought their food at the Dollarama. It was inexpensive and name brand, and location was close. They started carrying the Whiskas ca milk, and I was skeptical of the quality. After asking my vet, he said that "trying once or twice as a treat" would be okay, but that Whiskas was basically a "junk food" brand of kibble and so on.

So I bought one to split between my kitties. My older tabby immediately vomited after lapping his half up.* He was not a picky eater at all... actually he would eat anything. My orange tabby sniffed it, licked it once, and walked away without interest. I picked up the dish to inspect the milk and it smelled absolutely awful... it was a thick, cream-like consistency and an inexplicable yellowish-whitey-gray in colour. I dumped the rest and tended to my sick kitty, Peter, who had a little diarrhea after ingesting as well.*

Would not recommend. Is not worth the mess, or the few dollars it costs if your cat doesn't like the milky treat.

* My older tabby did have a very sensitive bowel and stomach. He also drank quite quickly.

April 24, 2016

My cat loves to drink 2% milk so I decided to buy the cat milk and my cat straight out refused to drink it. She went to her bowl and one sniff she was out of there. This definitely isn't a milk substitute.

April 18, 2016

I have a 6month old kitten and a 14 year old senior cat, i buy this cat milk for them as a treat every once in a while, my kitten doesnt really enjoy it as much as my older cat, he has dental problems so sometimes refuses to eat. He laps up the cat milk like theres no tomorrow along with soft food. I would definitely recommend trying this if you have an aging cat or a cat with dietary issues.

March 31, 2016

I have had a few cats in my life that have had litters of kittens and I find that the kittens will only drink this for a very short period of time and than stop, I've even gotten this as a "treat" for adult cats and they wouldn't even try it.

March 31, 2016

Price wise Whiskas cat milk is pretty decent. Quality wise I think that it is a good quality product like all the rest of the Whiskas products that we have purchased in the past. However my cat would not touch it. Not sure if its her or the product, but my bet is that she is just super picky.

So unfortunately not something I would purchase again.

February 11, 2016

I have 3 kitties and this stuff is something they LOVE. VERY well prices and easy to open and save for later. My kitties go crazy to have this for a treat. Will buy again and again!

January 22, 2016

Maybe it's my kitten who's being picky but she won't even touch this cat milk. I bought it to help her strengthen up after being sick but it won't do any good if she doesn't drink it...

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas