Whiskas perfect portions Reviews

Ranked #52 out of 60 in Cat Food & Treats

January 09, 2017

One thing I hated about buying canned food for our cats was the leftovers would go in the fridge and the cats didn't like it afterward. Whiskas has smartly solved this problem. The cats love it and no leftovers - yay!

September 13, 2016

I love the size these come in. Usually my cat just eats a little bit at a time and I put the rest of a can in the fridge and it gets forgotten about. But these are the "perfect portion" size for my cat. However, I don't like the packaging. Every time I take the lid off it squirts the sauce on my hand. Other than that part my cat seems to love them. They have pate and chunk versions for variety. Hoping they make the lid a litter easier to take off in the future.

February 08, 2016

Received a sample and tried it with my cats they refuse to eat any other wet food now. Is greatly portioned no more tin cans. Ends up cheaper and they love it and it has been easy to find in any store

November 13, 2015

Have been trying lately to switch up our cat's diet. She is an extremely fussy eater, and we have never been able to get her to eat anything except dry cat food and tuna. We gave these a shot, due to their small portion size, and so far, she seems to like them!