White Rain Conditioner in Island Waterfall
Good

White Rain Conditioner in Island Waterfall Reviews

Ranked #476 out of 558 in Conditioner

December 28, 2016

I love this product because its cheap and it works amazing. It left my hair silky and shiny. My hair felt and smelled amazing. I got compliments on the bounciness and fullnes of my natural curls. It was thick and worth the price.

1.5/5

March 10, 2010

I did not like this conditioner for mostly one reason and that is because it smells like vomit. I am not saying that to make it look bad. It truly smells like it when put into your hand. It works well on the hair to condition it . It leaves the hair manageable and healthy looking. I have very long hair and I used it til I couldn't handle the smell any longer. If you have a problem with strong foul smells then I don not recommend you use this conditioner. Now White Rain has many other scents that do not do this. But this one has a really bad smell to it. Their prices are great because they keep the price in a range that we can handle. I tried this conditioner for about two weeks and could not longer handle the smell .