Wholly Guacamole Classic Reviews

Ranked #141 out of 2312 in Grocery

A classic for a reason. Just the right amount of spice and garlic, this guacamole is sure to be a hit with everyone. Real homemade guacamole taste in this super easy peel and serve tray! You would never add chemicals or preservatives to your guacamole dip, so we don’t either. Stays good in your freezer for up to 3 months. REMEMBER! Even when thawing, keep the product refrigerated for food safety! See more here.

June 26, 2016

This is so good! It is made with good ingredients and is fairly guilt free. I throw it on everything from my breakfast omelette to my tacos to my lunch pita wrap. I always like to have a container of this stuff on hand. Delicious.

May 28, 2016

I'm obsessed. Obsessed I tell you. This is now one of my "every day" grabs from the grocery store along side the milk, eggs and toilet paper. Gotta grab my guac! It's perfectly seasoned and goes great as a spread on a sandwich or a wrap.

March 21, 2015

I like that it's quick and easy and the taste is great. it gives great flavour to any dish.

March 18, 2015

Its fine guacamole. I usually dont buy then, just make my own, but had a last minute party when i purchase it. Maybe im just spoiled with homemade one, this one just didnt taste very good. I found it pretty average.

March 12, 2015

For a store bought, pre-made guac. this is ok. I still think you can make a much better kind by scratch very quickly and cheaper

March 12, 2015

Wholly Guacamole is an awesome product. The taste is true to almost the home made version. I like this for dips, when our kids are over. Also, I put a little on soft tacos or fish tacos, when I make them from scratch. It gives an extra burst of flavor.

March 10, 2015

Guacamole is amazing and it's nice to have this in a convenient, ready made package! While it doesn't replace real, homemade guac, if you don't have time, don't want to, or don't know how to make guac, this is a good replacement.

November 22, 2014

I love guacamole but I don't like onions. I find the Wholly Guacamole Classic has too many onions but I'll eat it in a pinch. If you like onions, you'll love this guacamole.

September 07, 2014

This is almost as good as making it yourself. My husband and I love guacamole but avocados are always ripe and available. This stuff is a good substitute for homemade. You can always add your own ingredients like onion and tomatoes to liven it up a little more. My secret addition is Worcester sauce it adds a great touch.

July 27, 2014

Love this whole line of product. So convenient and wholesome!

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml