Wholly Guacamole Minis 100 Calorie Single Serving Packs
Good

Wholly Guacamole Minis 100 Calorie Single Serving Packs Reviews

Ranked #587 out of 1061 in Snacks

April 19, 2016

My sister first introduced me to these. I love how easy and convenient it is to have these. They're great as a snack on it's own, and even better when you use it as a dip or spread it on toast or have it in tacos.

This is a very basic guacamole (no tomatoes, onions, etc), but the flavour is definitely there!

April 15, 2016

perfect for on go snack and great size for kids lunch bag. It has great taste love spicy one. I used this in tuna instead mayo and still taste good. My favorite brand to buy

July 02, 2015

The convenience of these is the best part. Tastes great and so easy to transport to work for lunches.

May 05, 2015

I love guacamole and usually make my own. I picked this product up as it was on sale and because it was convenient for work lunches. I love these! It tastes delicious and carries well. The pull back lid on the package is strong so it doesn"t come off before your ready and my fork (which was in my lunch bag too) did not pierce it. Completely transportable! I will definately buy this again for convenience sake...and of course, because it is yummy!

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic

ChooChooLi added a new review for
dove body soap

salaslm added a new review for
Ergo Baby Carrier