Whoppers Candy Reviews

Ranked #183 out of 186 in Candy

1.5/5

October 23, 2016

I've had Whoppers and after one I'm done. It's like eating some kind of weird powdery thing. It makes you so thirsty and really doesn't make you happy. The packaging is cute and they look delicious. But I'm not a fan.

July 02, 2016

I love these little round malt balls covered in milk chocolate. I think I have been enjoying these for well over forty years! A classic. Great for sharing, watching movies, or to keep in a candy dish. Kids love them and adults love them. Not too sweet, just a nice malted millk taste and chocolately coating.

March 03, 2016

I enjoy Whoppers malted chocolate covered balls. I find the chocolate a bit waxy - doesn't seem to melt easily. The malt doesn't seem to melt easily either.

March 03, 2016

I don't enjoy these at all. The malt doesn't have any appeal to me at all.
    One candy I actually turn down if it is offered to me.
    They look like chocolaty goodness from the outside but one bite and
    I want to spit it out.

March 03, 2016

They are good, I can only eat a few at a time. They start to hurt the roof of my month! And they do need a lot of more chocolate on the outside of them.

1.5/5

March 03, 2016

This is candy is so gross, I could only eat two before I was disgusted ,this candy is too sweet and has the worst flavor of any candy that I have ever tried ,I was really disappointed and will never purchase again

March 16, 2015

I love these chocolates! They are so perfect to have when you are watching a movie. I love the malt inside and the chocolate coating.They are so crunchy and fun to pop in your mouth and enjoy.

October 03, 2013

a great comfort food, so good and crunchy.

July 12, 2012

Not my favourite as I prefer Maltesers as they have a better milk chocolate coating. Whoppers centers do not melt down in your mouth as nicely as Maltesers. I find whoppers a cheap out in comparison.

July 12, 2012

Whoppers Candy are malted milk balls covered with a chocolate-flavored coating. I used to buy these as a child at my local Co-op store for a penny each. I love the texture and how these chocolatey balls of goodness just melt in my mouth.The candy is a small, round ball about 3/4 of an inch in diameter. They are typically sold either in a small cardboard candy box, in a larger box that resembles a cardboard milk carton,and the “Fun Size” variety which is a tube-shaped plastic package sealed at the sides. I adore these heavenly treats, and this product makes my Saturday treat least a couple times a month. Great product , great quality a must try product. Have loved these for years.They are offered in a variety of flavors including

Original (chocolate)
    Strawberry milkshake
    Reese's peanut butter
    Vanilla milkshake
    Orange milkshake
    Blueberry
    But I only like the original flavor personally, and I definitely recommend these to all.