Nintendo Wii Fit Plus

Nintendo Wii Fit Plus Reviews

Ranked #96 out of 163 in Weight Management

Wii Fit attracted millions of new players to the world of video games. Now Wii Fit Plus offers a range of new features and enhancements to help players reinvigorate their workouts, along with exercises and balance games designed to keep them fun. Players will find a new dimension to the Wii Fit experience as they easily set their own customized workout routines, or choose 20-, 30- or 40-minute workouts based on how much time they have available.Users will also be able to choose from specialized workout routines that focus on all-around individual personal fitness goals or certain target areas. And with the addition of activities like Skateboarding and Rhythm Kung Fu, players will be using the Wii Balance Board accessory in a variety of new and fun ways.ESRB: Everyone Category: FitnessLanguage: Bilingual

April 01, 2016

Very fun tool to monitor your progress! I wouldn't use it as a standalone program because it seriously lacks fun activities but it is easily the most fun I get out of my workout routine. I use it mostly as a treat when I'm making progress and it makes me proud of myself.

April 01, 2016

I really enjoy using my Wii Fit Plus on days when its too cold or wet to get out and exercise. It has a lot of great execises and games. It has cardio, balance games but it also has strength training and yoga. I also like that the wii fit board is a scale and you can check in regularily and use the game to keep track of your weight and your progress. It is also fairly inexpensive... A lot less than a gym membership.

February 03, 2016

J'ai le Wii Fit Plus depuis plusieurs années. J'aime faire mes exercices dans la tranquillité de la maison. Il y en a pour tous les goût, du yoga, de l'aérobie, de la course et beaucoup de jeux d'habileté. Il y a un système de balance pour le poids, le IMC et et beaucoup de conseils données. C'est très amusant.

January 06, 2016

My family has so much fun with this ,you certainly get a great workout as a family,its a really intense workout but its also lots of fun

September 18, 2015

I really like my Wii fit but I just feel that it needs more exercises . Some of them are either way to easy or too hard. It's like theres no in between . I really enjoy the yoga program

January 30, 2015

I recently bought this. I like that it measures your balance, weight, and strength. It gives me an idea on my current weight and where I need to be challenged on. Luckily, you are working at your own pace and it can be interesting on hearing about what needs to be worked on. It's great for me since it's winter now. I have checked out gyms or fitness places beforehand and this is much better in the privacy of your own home. I don't feel embarrassed or intimidated esp. with other people around. This is comfortable and more my speed. It helps to guide me me along. I can take my time and figure out what works for me. This is motivating and will help me to lose weight. Plus you gain points as you go along and it will help with my self esteem. My partner can also use it as well. A bonus! I'm worth it!

August 12, 2014

This is an awesome little gadget. There are lots of levels to keep you interested, and having it focus on five key types of fitness means that you're working out your whole body. My cat loves it too - as soon as he hears the music he comes running, and joins in. Especially with the yoga - he tries to catch the little red dot. I love this because it has been good right from the beginner level and now I'm at intermediate. The only catch is that it's not very social - going to the gym once in a while at least I can meet new people, but on the same token, it might be embarrassing to do some of these things with anyone watching! I've lost 15 pounds already and feel way better than I did when I started.

May 28, 2014

I love that you can track your progress. The games are great and fun. I love the yoga and step classes. It makes getting in shape fun and interesting

January 08, 2013

I had the Wii already, and decided I needed to try out this "Fit Plus" since everyone was raving about it. I was addicted at first (even though graphics were a little lame), but then it ended up in my closet collecting dust. I'd recommend this to anyone who can stay motivated and such, but not for those who get bored easily...

August 07, 2012

Have so much fun on the wii fit and I have really lost weight! I LOOVEE the yoga!