Wii Fit Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 29 in Workout Video

Wii Fit Plus with Balance Board

March 16, 2015

It's fun to play the games. Better than sitting on the couch. Some are really fun.

September 09, 2014

The Wii fit plus bundle is great for kids and adults who enjoy being active and play fun games while doing so. It helps keep you motivated with exercising and staying fit. Lots of strength training, yoga, aerobics and balance games. It keeps track of your workouts, calories burned, steps, and other activities outside of the Wii fit via activity log. Highly recommended and great fun with family.

August 24, 2014

Great game, many activities for variety

July 18, 2014

Great way to get the kids motivated in the winter time. Lots of fun games!

October 01, 2013

I wouldnt waste any more money on it...I found it boring going through the setup process every morning when I would turn the wii on. I would much rather go for a walk to get exercise.

October 01, 2013

The wii for makes exercising fun and keeps track of your progress very awesome !

April 10, 2013

When I first received the Wii Fit, I used it almost daily. The issues is that the fitness games do not hold my attention. It now sits in my bedroom collecting dust. I would suggest spending your money on a gym membership instead, where there are classes and different work-outs. That's what I did after I got bored of this.

February 11, 2010

I love this! Really gets you moving and having fun at the same time. I also like that you can use it with other games that you purchase for your wii.

January 11, 2010

I really enjoyed this product. The balance board is well built and can hold around 300 pounds. The exercises are fun and I really enjoyed the mini games. It tracks your progress overtime, which is pretty cool. It has a built in scale, which isn't exactly accurate, but it's relatively close. There are a handful of other Wii games that incorporate the Balance board (some fitness and some other), so if you're bored with the disk, you can switch it up and still be up and active.

January 08, 2010

This is good for evey age iv lost alot of wheigh with this theres a trainer and yoga and meny more i love this