Wii

Wii Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 227 in Home Entertainment

November 24, 2016

It's an alright system, but unfortunately the games are lacking in quality and they're really only for children or parties. You can't find many good solo games that are worth their price tag and worse so they barely use the Wii's main selling point - motion. Too many games use the Wiimote as just another wired controller, barely or never using its motion functionality. I was also disappointed when Nintendo came out with the new Wiimote, causing us first buyers problems with having to buy a motion adapter, but in the end it looks barely any worthwhile games use it and it's not worth the purchase. The system itself is sleek and easy to use, but the graphics aren't the best and the games are boring. If you have a lot of parties with friends it's worth it, but honestly I would rather have gotten a different system - even a different Nintendo one - and played the games I do have on those instead (being on a Wii doesn't make them anymore special).

It's hard for me to find any interest in any of the games that have been released, and anything that might be interesting are just party games and I don't want to spend more money for Wiimotes and invite people over just to have some fun. I've had the system for years now and I'll I've really played are Mario Kart and Smash Brothers. DDR and Castlevania are games that my sister enjoyed, but not for long. There just isn't any worth to the system if the games being released don't give people what they expected - a physical experience. I'll definitely be trying more games in the future, but I don't have high hopes for the few that I've researched. I'm a bit disappointed in this system - I'd really rather play outdated games on my PS2 than this party and kid oriented system.

October 24, 2016

I love the Wii. My best friend Bee was the first of our group of friends to get one. She is always the first to get the new tech gadget that comes out. I have been playing Wii since it came out, and I love the interaction of the games. We did Bowling Night and Tennis night, plus you can by accessories for it, and you create your own avatar that is looks like a cartoon you that is used in all the games. It keeps high scores too for each person stored in the Wii. My friend Bee and I also worked out every day using the Wii. We both lost weight and toned right up. The Wii was able to store all our information and update it whenever we used it. I like that you can have 1 or 2 or 5 or 10 players at at a time!! It is easy to play, you don't need to know a about computers or game consoles for this to be enjoyable. You can play ages 2 to 102 !! The game prices are affordable as well. Cheaper than Xbox and Playstation.

August 10, 2016

J'aime énornément utilisé la Wii dans mes moments de détente ou entre amis et en famille! Il y a plusieurs jeux dont on ne peut que se faire du fun! Malheureusement j'en ai plus, mais je crois qu'il sera, dans un futur rapproché, de retour dans ma petite maison avec le jeu de mario kart!

June 13, 2016

I got a Wii when it first came out (almost 10 years ago) and it is still going strong. The games are fun and addictive. I also like using the Wii to watch Netflix.

April 01, 2016

I absolutely love my Wii and use it for a lot of different things, It is great for group games like Wii Sports or Mario Party, when friends come over. I also use it for exercise by playing Just Dance and Wii Fit. We also use it to stream Netflix. I really like that it is a gaming system but it gets you moving as well.

March 31, 2016

I got this when it first came out my mom bought it for me ans my sister and we loved it. You can get all kinds of games for it. The great thing about Wii is you can also get Netflix.

March 09, 2016

If you have children or maybe a fan of Nintendo then I recommend this system. There's a nice selection of games ranging from Mario to Zelda. There are even some games to keep you active like Just Dance and Wii Fit.

September 23, 2015

I own a Wii and at first I didn't use it much and then as soon as I did and realized how interactive and fun it was I haven't stopped playing it. I recommend it to everyone and anyone!

July 25, 2015

I love using the wee fit, helps me meep on track. The games and sports activities keep you active. I love it!

June 02, 2015

My family loves to play games on the Wii. Keeps us together and moving. We have so much fun. Many exciting games to choose from. Perfect way to spend quality time with your loved ones.