Wild Sage natural skin care
Amazing

Wild Sage natural skin care Reviews

Ranked #1068 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

October 11, 2006

I agree the wild sage stuff is awesome! I use the Rose Geranium face lotion and find it has a very nice subtle scent and works well. Though it has oil in it, it doesn't make my naturally oily skin oily. It actually makes my skin look great. I'd buy it more often if it wasn't so expensive. Maybe this would be a good thing to get a bulk discount on??

October 11, 2006

I recently discovered the Wild Sage skin care line, and I LOVE IT! I was horrified to learn of all the toxic chemicals in the daily products we use -and as women we often use up to 100 products a day! This line is all natural, mostly organic and amazing. My favourite is the Rose Hazel toner -it's a breath of fresh air for my face! Everything is great, it all smells amazing and I love putting it on my skin! The only drawback is that the only place you can get this stuff in Canada is at Elixir Spa in Toronto. Or you can email the distributor directly from the website and request a special shipment, which she will occasionally do.