Wild Sage Wild Cherry Rejuvenative Serum

Wild Sage Wild Cherry Rejuvenative Serum Reviews

1 review
Ranked #1062 out of 1113 in Facial Lotions & Creams

March 08, 2007

I've been using this for about two weeks and absolutely love it! I bought it to see if it could help combat the early signs of aging I'm experiencing (boo!) I thought it would smell like cherries but it doesn't. It smells like essential oils and herbs - same as all Wild Sage products. It is applied after cleansing and toning before you moisturize.

I have been using it around the eye area, on my forehead wrinkle that recently appeared and on my neck. Because it is so moisturizing I have noticed that my wrinkles are less obvious. My skin just looks really radiant and healthy. I find that if you go 100% natural with skincare it makes a huge difference in overal wellbeing of your skin and makes it appear more glowing and healthy. The trick with the serum is to shake it well so you don't just get the oil and avoid your eyelids as I failed to the first couple of times because it can make your eyeshadow get oily.