• Wild Tiger Balm
Good

Wild Tiger Balm Reviews

Ranked #34 out of 220 in Natural Therapies

November 09, 2016

My family swears by this product and has used it for over 20 years. It has helped immensely with muscle pain as well as pain brought on by change in weather (i.e., rheumatism, arthritis). Relief comes quickly and it warms and soothes the affected area to which it is applied. I do, however, wish the packaging would be different. You need to keep dipping your fingers into the pot, which is not very hygienic. Although the pot is pretty small, it lasts a long time since you only need to apply a small amount in order to get results. Definitely worth purchasing!

November 08, 2016

This product is AMAZING. I suffer from tension headaches and migraines- and when the weather is changing, I just apply this to my temples, behind my ears, and the back of my neck (or wherever the tension is) and wait a bit-- and it relieves soooo much pressure. The smell is a bit strong- but other than that, awesome product!

September 29, 2016

This has helped me so many times when I have had a headache, it is amazing stuff. I put it sparingly on my temples because it is very strong and I swear if it's a milder headache it totally relieves it. It's also good for sore muscles I mix a little in with my lotion and apply, it is almost like the medical muscle rub you buy. It's great stuff

February 01, 2016

I love this product when I am feeling tension in my shoulders and my neck.
    I rub a little bit on my muscles. It helps ease them up and relieves my sore muscles.
    Temporarily of course. I have chronic issues but this helps.

January 24, 2016

its the magic medicine in my household, we use it for migraines, sore muscles, fevers. When youre sick if you put this behind your ears, on your throat & chest the next day your sickness will be gone.

December 24, 2015

Great for relaxing sore, tense muscles. It does have a strong, medicinal type scent, but it doesn't bother me. It does have a 'burn' but not a bad burn....... A good one, if that makes sense. Helps clear so used too!

December 24, 2015

This product has been in my family for years and years. We always keep one with us in the car, and it does just the trick for everything! Sore muscles to even clearing up sinuses! The strong medicinal smell of this balm is comforting, and the "burn" it provides is great for everything!

April 29, 2015

Wild Tiger Balm is the main pain-relief salve I turn to. A gentle massage of the sore spot with a small amount of this balm and the pain seems to melt away. Mind you it is a temporary fix for pain. As a chronic pain sufferer I would recommend this product for a topical relief aid. I love the strong mint like scent but that is my personal preference. I bought this at my local Dollar Store for $1.50 and it is very much worth it.

Updated On: April 29, 2015

*The scent is cinnamon. My significant other told me what it was .