Willow Tree Figurine Healing Grace
Good

Willow Tree Figurine Healing Grace Reviews

Ranked #54 out of 111 in Home Decor

October 30, 2015

These willow tree figurines are the nicest on the market in my opinion. They are great for gifts because of how simple they are, they won't clash with someones decor and they have such cute sweet meanings. My husband and I purchased these for our grandmothers as a gift on our wedding day and they all loved them. Such a sweet keepsake, we also purchased a couple embracing to remind us of our special day.

October 19, 2015

I really like these as family gifts. I got one for my mom awhile ago, and she loved it. It had sentimental value to her, although the only problem was the mothers head fell off when it was knocked over one day.

October 19, 2015

I love Willow Tree Figurines and I like to receive them as gifts as well as give them to people I love as gifts. I gave this beautiful Healing Grace figurine to my mom when she was in the hospital, she loves it so much and everytime she looks at it now she knows that she was healed and there is an angel watching over her

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml