Willy Wonka's Runts

Willy Wonka's Runts Reviews

Ranked #102 out of 205 in Candy

January 18, 2017

These were one of my absolute favorites as a kid! The banana flavor was the best. As an adult I feel very differently about these though. They are no longer a candy that I am able to sit and enjoy. They are waxy, hard and once you bite inside they have the consistency of chalk :(

September 21, 2015

One of my favourite candies growing up. The banana ones were my favourite. I also used to love making picture with all the different fruit shapes while eating them.

September 21, 2015

I love Runts candies, they are so much fun to eat. So sweet and all the flavours are yummy fruit flavours. I like the grape ones and the red ones!

August 24, 2015

Runts are the best little hard candies. I love the peaches and banana's. They're actually almost true to the flavour except full of sugar. Definitely great for a little treat.

August 24, 2015

Runt's is a hard candy but after sucking on them for a little they're easier to chew and enjoy!!
    I've always loved Willy Wonka candy.. (and when I was a kid, after watching the Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory movie, I was super surprised to see there was candy on the market that we could purchase!!) I've been buying them since!!!