Wilton 9X13 Oblong Cake Pan

Wilton 9X13 Oblong Cake Pan Reviews

Ranked #40 out of 101 in Bakeware & Cookware

April 24, 2016

Another Wilton cake pan l use for baking brownies and squares. I love all the Wilton bakewares. This is one name brand I trust to baking. A very happy consumer.

January 06, 2016

I love this pan,it makes baking so much easier,I use this for my squares and they never stick or burn

1.5/5

June 09, 2015

Was very disappointed that all the non stick coating is peeling off. Products in the past from Wilton have been really good so when I had to buy all new I only bought Wilton baking products...however all the non stick products I bought started to peel after the first couple of uses

June 08, 2015

Love all Wilton baking supplies..love this pan, its perfect for cakes & i love the fact that nothing ever sticks!

June 01, 2015

Wilton is the only brand I purchase for all my baking pans. This cake pan has a good weight to it. Love that it's non-stick and that it looks great after repeated washes. My cakes turn out perfectly. Can be used for so many other baked goods. Easy to wash too.

May 25, 2015

This product is wonderful for cakes! They do not stick and last a really long time!

May 25, 2015

Use this for pastas, casseroles, chicken. Love the size of it. Easy to clean.

April 23, 2015

Its ok bit average but still ok could b bit cheaper

April 15, 2015

I love this size of Wilton pans. I make home made lasagnas in it to different cakes that require a 9x13 size. You can feel the quality of the pan, due to the weightiness of it. A very solid baking pan that's a must for any kitchen.

April 03, 2015

A bakers must have! This pan is super versatile. From cakes to lasagna's this pan can do it all. It cooks food evenly and the nonstick coating really makes it easy to clean. Everyone should own one!

Vavavanessa has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

TiaQ added a new review for
Skittles Original

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?