Wilton Cake Decorating Set 8 Icing Gel Colours
Good

Wilton Cake Decorating Set 8 Icing Gel Colours Reviews

Ranked #52 out of 105 in Bakeware & Cookware

January 21, 2016

These colours are extremely vibrant and a tiny bit goes a very long way! I love using these to colour frosting and cake batters. Be careful not to get these on your hands, as they do stain very easily!

July 30, 2015

Love these wilton colours very easy and straightforward to use. Have bought many more colours and have used in making cakes like Spiderman,a train,etc. Love the intensity of colours.

June 09, 2015

Great product for bold cake and icing colours. The no taste red is great for red velvet cakes and turns out great every time!

June 02, 2015

My daughter and I enjoy using these icing gels when we decorate our cakes and cupcakes. Such beautiful jewel toned colours that help you design like a professional. You can't go wrong with a Wilton product. I've never been dissatisfied with a product and these gels are so easy to use.

May 14, 2015

I love Wilton products and this is another awesome one on their line. I love the gel colors. They are so vibrant and look beautiful on your baked goods. You can experiment with the colors and come up with some amazing ones. A great set to have on hand.

April 15, 2015

This is such a great product!
    I used to use the old school style droppers, but I picked this up at Michael's and it's such a lifesaver. I can get much more accurate colors for icing and don't have to rely on mixing blue/yellow/green/red like with the basic liquid drops.
    The gel icing allows for a much richer and more intense colour.

A must-have for any baker!

April 13, 2015

What would I do without this product? It has been a lifesaver for me, I use it for so many different things. From colouring icings to even colouring cake batter! I love all the different colours that it comes with, my favourite colour to use is the Teal!