Wilton Medium Loaf Pan

Wilton Medium Loaf Pan Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 102 in Bakeware & Cookware

May 02, 2016

Ce moule à pain est très utile, que cela soit pour le pain aux bananes ou le pain de saumon, il est de la bonne dimension. De plus, les aliments se démoulent facilement et le moule se lave bien. Plat à avoir dans la cuisine car nous sert pendant de nombreuses années.

April 24, 2016

This loaf pan is very nice and cooks evenly. No stick also I have used it now for over a year and still looks new. Have not went black like other loaf pans I have had in the past

April 24, 2016

I only use these pans to bake my zucchini bread and banana bread as they cook even throughout. My loaves always turn out moist and tastes excellent. My loaves always turn out perfect thanks to the non-stick coating.

March 26, 2016

I purchased a couple of these at Walmart for a great price and I have found to be quite useful, I've baked banana bread, meat loaf and a pound cake using these and I love how nothing sticks to these and can easily be removed.

March 25, 2016

I lobe using these baking bread pans. I bake a lot of banana breads and I find that they are great for that. My banana breads never stick to the pans.

February 28, 2016

This loaf pan is my favourite! I bake a lot of bread and loaves so this gets a lot of ware and Tear at my house and so far it's been able to intact. It's easy to get the loaves out of the pan since is non stick.

January 06, 2016

I love Wilton products ,this pan makes the best loaves ,they don't get too dark, the pan is easy to clean,very happy with mine

December 18, 2015

Great pan for pound cakes or banana bread. Not too expensive either.

October 05, 2015

this pan is great for banana bread i use it all the time

August 26, 2015

Love using these pans when I make banana bread! I find that that are the perfect size for banana bread and are very easy to clean! Awesome product and well worth your money!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!