Wilton NonStick 12 Cup Standard Muffin Pan

Wilton NonStick 12 Cup Standard Muffin Pan Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 101 in Bakeware & Cookware

April 24, 2016

Wilton muffin tin is worth every penny. I have owned mine for many many years now and have baked a lot of muffins and cupcakes. My pan still has its non-stick coating and cooks evenly throughout so every muffin has the same moist texture snd shape. After use, I just throw it in the dishwasher.

April 01, 2016

I got a really good on a couple of these a few years ago at Michaels, and have been very pleased with how well they work and how well they are standing up. My muffins and cupcakes bake evenly every time, and these pans are very easy to wash. My bakeware usually ends up quite stained as we handwash everything and my teenagers aren't necessarily fast and through about it, but these clean up every time.

March 20, 2016

These are great. I've had them for 3 years now. And they are awesome for muffins. Better than other ones I had. Very pleased with the pan. I once had a muffin over spill onve and figured the pan was garbage but it wasn't. The burned in muffin came off easily.

March 15, 2016

You can't go wrong with Wilton baking products - this pan is no exception! This is a great non-stick muffin pan. I got a crazy deal on one at Canadian Tire one time a few years ago and still in great shape!

March 12, 2016

If you want a muffin tin that is going to withstand the ages and grow with you and your baking skills than this is the one! I have my mom's and it still works great!

October 05, 2015

love the wilton muffin tin, non stick coating really lasts

August 26, 2015

I just love this pan for whenever I am baking muffins or cupcakes! Just well worth my money. So easy to use and even easier to clean. It's such a relief to have a pan like this one to clean. Takes 2 minutes tops.

August 06, 2015

This is my favorite muffin pan! I get consistently great results every time and all of my baked goods just pop out with ease, even with the most sticky doughs and batters.

June 02, 2015

My muffins turn out perfectly in this pan. The best part is that it's non-stick and you don't have to scrub to get it clean. Quality pan that lasts. I like to use it to make individual quiches using sliced ham and adding an egg mixture with fresh veggies and cheese. A multi-usage pan that will be a useful item in your kitchen.

May 05, 2015

I don't find this product to have the best quality, although it does do the job! Cooks your muffins and/or cupcakes evenly.