Good

Windex Glass & Surface Wipes Reviews

Ranked #108 out of 343 in Household Cleaning Products

September 12, 2016

This product is a must have. I get it from dollarama for only 3$ which is a total bonus! It works like a dream on windows and mirrors. No streaks and the sheets have little dents in it so it scrapes off stuff like toothpaste and what ever else you could imagine.

March 16, 2016

I love using these wipes. Rather than wasting more paper towel and Windex spray, this is in all in one solution. I can clean clean my glass table after my toddler snacks on it. It is the quickest way to clean. Best of all it leaves no streaks whatsoever!

I am always restocking this product in my cleaning supplies.

January 14, 2016

Really good product, many time copy, but no one is as good as this one. No waste, no mark, it always a good produce for window, glass, etc.

September 19, 2015

THese are great! You don't need both paper towels and windex. It's a 2-in-one product. Very fast and convient. It does a pretty good job at cleaning glass. I live in a condo, so I don't have a lot to clean, so this product is good for my space. For a larger home, probably the two seperate products would be best and cost-effective.