Windex Glass Wipes Reviews

Ranked #845 out of 987 in Misc

April 04, 2016

I really do not like these wipes. I find that they leave more streaks the desired. I understand the are for quick fixed but i really do not like them.

July 23, 2015

the windex wipes I didn't really like, while using them I found they dry up fast as your cleaning. I like windex products but this one im not a big fan.

March 31, 2015

Love it so easy to use and very handy to have on hand for quick touch ups

October 29, 2014

Now that these have come down in price to match the spray - they are an absolutely must have. Perfect for in the car! Easy to use when stuck in the early morning line up at the drive through. My at home office desk is glass & they are so easy to whip out and clean my desk while on a looonnng conference call.
simplifies multitasking!

April 15, 2014

cloths dry up very quickly
leave streaks on the windows
clothes are not very big
very expensive, because you can only use them once,, cannot save them
have to use the cloths quickly
cheaper to use papertowels

May 21, 2012

Windex® Original Glass WIPES make touch-up cleaning a snap !! They are a convenient, fast way to give your glass surfaces and mirrors that beautiful Windex® streak-free shine anytime! I even keep them in our vehicles and can quickly clean windows...without dragging out a big bottle and roll of paper towels!!