Windex Multi Surface Touch Up Cleaner Reviews

Ranked #32 out of 343 in Household Cleaning Products

May 03, 2016

This cleaner is awesome and convenient, it is easy to have one in many rooms and just quickly use it. Unfortunately it does not work as well as concentrated windex but it does work on easy quick marks.

April 02, 2016

I'm going to be completely honest and say that from the first time I saw this being advertised on tv I knew I had to have it, so I went and got one at Walmart and it really is super convenient to just leave this on your counter and dab and wipe everything down. Cleans well and smells great, defiantly one of my favourite products.

February 14, 2016

It smell great, really good on small jobs in the kitchen or the bathroom. Sometimes, I feel there's too much liquid that comes out on just 1 touch, a bit of waste for me.

December 22, 2015

i used these a few yrs back ,they work great for vthe small jobs.. smells good too

December 22, 2015

I thought I would give this a try because I have a huge picture window in my kitchen right above my sink and I was tired of cleaning the whole window or spot cleaning which left streaks. It works great for spot cleaning, leaving no streaks which is what I wanted. It even works on removing finger prints from my stainless appliances with no streaks. I love the conveniance of the pump.

July 15, 2015

I bought this at a store closing sale and it is great for kitchen clean up.

July 08, 2015

This is a terrific product to have on hand for quick clean ups. It smells really nice and is easy to use. Just a quick pump or 2 then wipe...highly recommend.

June 08, 2015

I really like this product in my kitchen. At the end of everyday I wipe my quartz countertops down with it. It does a nice job without leaving any type of film or cloudiness behind.

May 04, 2015

I love how easy to use this product is! It works exactly like normal windex, although leaves less marks.

April 23, 2015

I can't say enough great things about this!! I recommend to anyone that will listen. It goes on sale often and is worth the full price anyway. Does a fantastic job on cleaning everything particularly sinks - it makes mine look brand new. Plus it's fun to use and the kids really enjoy it too.