Windex Multi Surface

Windex Multi Surface Reviews

Ranked #147 out of 357 in Household Cleaning Products

Windex is the leading glass cleaner with that famous streak free shine. With Ammonia D and vinegar formulas for faster, easier glass cleaning. Also does the same great cleaning job on appliances, mirrors, porcelain, tile, chrome, car windows, picture glass, counter tops, TV screens, etc. Size: 26 oz.

January 05, 2017

I love Windex multi surface cleaner.I use it in my kitchen to clean my stove my fridge my counter tops and to spot clean my walls light switches .I really like the fresh smell and how everything sparkles.

July 23, 2016

Glass, vinyl, anything you name it! It works extremely well. No streaks. It cleans all the mess so that you don't need multiple products. If you have small kids, germs can be a worry, but you can feel safe knowing this will disinfect anything they might touch in the house.

February 18, 2016

Love this Windex, I clean everything with it, countertops, mirrors, Windows, spills on the floor, the list goes on and on! It cleans awesome, smells great, reasonably priced, what more could you ask for!

February 02, 2016

Love the lavender smell of this cleaner! It's nice because you can clean the mirror and countertop all with the same cleaner and have a nice fresh smell left behind! It's God at cutting through most grease.

November 12, 2015

I like that this one is antibacterial. I use it on mirrors, windows, granite counters, walls...Doesn't streak. I can always trust Windex.

November 12, 2015

I know on the bottle it says "glass and more" but I have a really hard time using it on anything else just because it smells so strong. It cleans glass amazingly without streaks. But it doesn't clean television screens very well.

August 10, 2015

This product seems to go on sale a lot making it very affordable. IT works great just like the normal Windex and has a clean fresh smell.

August 10, 2015

I love windex I have tried other brands and nothing compares to it

July 15, 2015

awsome product!! it works on almost anything......and has a great sent to it!!

July 15, 2015

Often on sale, this affordable product us one of my favorites. It does a great job every use and stays consistent for the life of the product! I have tried many other products and none come close! I always have this cleaner on hand!